Surety bonds are an important part of doing business for many companies, and they can be a critical component of a strong risk management strategy as well.
That’s why The Hartford has a dedicated Bond Division with a full range of solutions and the flexibility businesses require to help them secure the right type of protection or to comply with contractual or court mandated requirements.
Our experienced underwriters help companies to continue to operate and safeguard their assets
Our Construction Surety team offers bid, payment and performance bonds specifically underwritten to help meet the needs of general, highway/heavy, trade and specialty contractors of all sizes.
Commercial bonds help ensure performance of an obligation and compliance with given requirements. Some of the commercial bond options we provide to companies of all sizes include:
- Non-Construction Performance Bonds to help ensure fulfillment of contract obligations
- License and Permit Bonds to help meet government-mandated requirements
- Probate and Judicial Bonds for fiduciaries and civil court proceedings
- Public Official Bonds for tax collectors, town managers, treasurers & notaries
Our Target Classes Are:
- Business & Professional Services Firms
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Brokers/Agents/Adjusters
- Mortgage Brokers/Bankers/Lenders
- National Homebuilders
- Public Officials (City Clerks/Tax
- Public Officials (City Clerks/Tax Collectors/Town Managers/Treasurers/Notaries)
- Title/Escrow Agents